Is this a coed cycling camp?
Can I ship my bike to The Cyclist's Menu?
- Yes!! You are welcome to ship your bike to our home base, but it will need to arrive on Friday, January 22nd.
- Another great option is to send your bike straight to our mechanic's bike shop.
- Bike Flights is a great way to ship your bike.
- PROBIKE is the shop your bike will be shipped to.
Can I rent a bike for the week?
Yes. Here are your options:
- 2016 Giant TCR Advanced Pro – a performance road model.
- Giant Liv Avail 1 – endurance/ comfort geometry.
- Shimano Ultegra 6800 11 speed drivetrain
- Shimano Ultegra 34/50 Compact crankset
How much? $65/day
Where is the best place to stay the night before/after
Cat Mountain Lodge
Cat Mountain Lodge B&B
Royal Elizabeth B&B
Marriot Tucson Star Pass
La Zarzuela B&B
Can we accommodate couples?
- Yes, we sure can!
Can or will be able to CHEF Z accommodate my dietary restrictions/needs/desires?
CHEF Z can accommodate all dietary needs. Please include any specifics when we speak with you while booking your spot for the week.
What kind of nutrition can we expect during our rides?
We're so happy to be bringing with us some of our favorite local Colorado sports nutrition!
Enduro Bites, Skratch Labs, WB Kitchen, and GU Energy.
Will we eat any meals out on the town?
Plan to spend one evening for dinner right in the heart of downtown Tucson.